II Corinthians Twelve

2 Corinthians 12:9-10 He said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

No real news yet

Good morning all. There is no real news right now. The big news will come this evening after the doctors consultation. Mom is going to the doctor this afternoon herself because she has had a cough for a little while and wants to get herself better before she gets worse so she wont have to keep away from Dad. I have to work tonight but I will be posting everything I learn as I learn it. Since we have DSL, I can be on the phone and on the Web at the same time. This way, I wont forget anything.
Later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home