II Corinthians Twelve

2 Corinthians 12:9-10 He said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.

Thursday, December 14, 2006

AML

It was suggested that I not use acronyms when giving updates because you all don't know what they mean. I actually didn't know what it meant either but Doug had a PDF file on the desktop about AML and it gave the meaning so here it is.
AML = acute myelogenous leukemia
There will not be another update until tomorrow evening because I wont be near a computer to do it. Maybe, I can get to one before them but don't look for an update. If something goes wrong with the surgery, we will make a few phone calls and ask for others to pass it on. The reason for this is because we will all be at the hospital. Once we get back to Mom and Dad's we can send e-mail but again, you might have to pass stuff on if we don't catch everyone.
"Trust in the Lord"

1 Comments:

Blogger Jim & Susan Hayes said...

Steve & Janice and family: We are praying for you at Chardon Baptist Church. Pastor Jim & Susan Hayes

6:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home