II Corinthians Twelve

2 Corinthians 12:9-10 He said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.

Thursday, December 14, 2006

The Latest

The procedure to install the catheter into dad's chest went well. It is in and fully functioning. Because dad will be starting his treatments in the morning, they will once again be moving him into s different wing. As soon as I have a new room number and phone number, I will post them after about one week of chemotherapy, they will be performing another bone marrow biopsy to determine how well he is responding. Thanks again o all who are praying for my father's health. Remember to pray for mom as well, and to not only pray for their health, but their spirit too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home