II Corinthians Twelve

2 Corinthians 12:9-10 He said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.

Friday, December 15, 2006

Whoops, I forgot..

His room number for the moment is 8421 right now and his phone number is (330)480-8421. He may be moved soon. He is not in a private room and the hospital is loosing money with Dad in that room. There is one other private room on Dad's wing so they are supposed to keep asking about moving Dad into the private room. We will let you know when they move him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home