II Corinthians Twelve

2 Corinthians 12:9-10 He said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.

Thursday, November 08, 2007

Open House


Hello Everyone,
I just wanted to invite you all to an Open House that we are having for Ed and Tina's new baby boy, Jack Stephan Curtis who was born on October 2nd.
The Open House is Saturday November 24th from 2:00 PM until 5:00 PM. It is at Huntsburg Baptist Church. It is 1/4 mile west of 528 on 322 in Huntsburg, Ohio. We would love to see you there if you are going to be in the area. Ed and Tina are registerd at Walmart, Baby Depot and http://www.cottonbabies.com/ for diapers.

Looking forward to seeing you there!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home