II Corinthians Twelve

2 Corinthians 12:9-10 He said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.

Sunday, October 07, 2007

They're home!

Hello everyone. I apologize that this is late but we had church today and then a parade that the kids were in so we are just getting home. Jack Stephan and Tina came home from the hospital last night. The family did not go to church as they were up in the night and still recovering. Please continue to pray for adjustment and recovery.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home