II Corinthians Twelve

2 Corinthians 12:9-10 He said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.

Thursday, October 04, 2007

Please pray!

Hello everyone! Ed and Tina have asked us to pray for Jack Stephan. He has stopped eating. He is jaundiced and they need him to eat so he can pass all the toxins out of his body. They have put him on an IV in order to help his body to get rid of it. If this does not work, they will send him to the neo natal care center in a hospital in Scranton. Also, Tina is having some trouble recovering as well. She had a 4th degree tear and probably lost some blood. They put her on an IV to help her dehydration. Please keep them in your prayers. I do have a really cool thing to tell you. Jack Stephan looks like my Dad! It is so cool!!!!!!!! He has my Dad's nose. I will post some pictures as soon as I can.
I will try to keep you all up dated as much as I can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home