II Corinthians Twelve

2 Corinthians 12:9-10 He said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Post a comment

After talking with a friend I realized that some of you may not know how to post a comment to let us know that you read this blog. At the bottom of every posting is the word COMMENT in small letters. If you click on it it should take you to a place where you can post comments. This holds true for almost any blogging website you go to.
Thank you for letting us know if you read this.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jason and Michele Maynard said...

Hey all, I still check this every so often. Our blog is burnupforyou.blogspot.com if you're interested.

Love you guys!
Jason & Michele

5:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home