II Corinthians Twelve

2 Corinthians 12:9-10 He said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.

Monday, April 23, 2007

Keeping up.

Dear All,
I know many of you are used to checking Dad's blog everyday or so. I will not be posting much on here anymore. Maybe a thought or memory here or there. Maybe a picture. I have a blog that I started before Daddy got sick and I neglected it while I was working on Daddy's blog but I am back to posting now and again. If you are interested in keeping up with our family, feel free to check it out. I mention my siblings and mother quite frequently too. Check it out here, at heidichandler.blogspot.com I have posted some pictures of the kids and nieces and nephews. Doug took them for my parents on Palm Sunday and Dad saw them on good Friday and commented on what a good job Doug had done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home