II Corinthians Twelve

2 Corinthians 12:9-10 He said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Just a note.

Dad has been doing well but he is still very tired. Because of this he isn't really up for visiting very much. If you were to visit, odds are, you would get to visit with whatever family members are there, but not with Dad. He is just so tired and therefore he has trouble even coming up with words to say. Even the family does not spend too much time in his room because the commotion it too much for him. Mom is the principle go-between and care giver. The chemo has ravaged his body and he still hasn't come out of that fully. Please understand that it isn't because he doesn't care for or love you all but just that he is too tired and needs to rest in order to get better. There may come a time when he is better and wants company but for now, visits are just too much for him. Please continue to pray for Dad to gain strength. I know that if God gives him more time on this earth, this experience will change the way he is able to minister to others who are sick. We can see the many ways that God can use this for His glory, no matter what happens. Again, thank you so much for your thoughts and prayers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home