II Corinthians Twelve

2 Corinthians 12:9-10 He said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

News from the Doctor

Mom just got a call from the head of Dad's medical team up at Cleveland Clinic. He apologized for being off duty when Dad was released. He was able to give Momma some numbers that we hadn't heard yet. The chemo only killed 20% of the leukemia. That means there is still 80% left in dad's bone Marrow. The Doctor suggested that Dad quit taking the meds and just spend what time he had left around his family. Dad, after hearing all this, decided to go against the doctor and keep taking the meds. He is taking potassium to keep his heart under control and some other things that I am not sure about. My brother Ed is not home yet but I am going to assume that he will arrive soon, but again, I could be wrong. It is hard to make any decisions at this time when things are still so up in the air. please pray for everyone in the family that we make wise decisions. Please pray for Daddy and Momma. Thank you so much. We love andcherish you all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home