II Corinthians Twelve

2 Corinthians 12:9-10 He said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Dad is getting a new room!!!!!!!!

Hey All,
Dad is moving to a private room as we speak. He still isn't feeling great but he did hold down some food today. Dad's new room is G70-26. It is on the other side of the hall and down further. Dad is happy about the move and I think Momma is too. We aren't sure what more is going to happen as far as treatment but being in a private room is a very good thing! Thanks for your continued prayers!

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hi
my name is Susie Smith and I live in Scranton PA and go to OPEN DOOR BAPTIST CHURCH there that is where Donna Genisak Bish was a member with us when she lived here..
Donna passed on the need for prayer.. I just want you to know tahat we are praying for Steve--ny husband and I..
I am a duabetic and have duabetic complications and have neen in znd out of the hospital too many times for a 44 yr old..
I am glad that some things are looking better for Steve and I know that prayer works.. Many times prayer has gotten me thru hard times..
Just keep the Faith and the prayer chain goig and God Never Fails us- I pray that Steve and his family are resting in Gods arms to comfort them in their hardest times. I am praying that they find a bone marrow donor very soon.
Iknow hard it is to cope with cancer and watching your loved one suffer from it--My dad had Lung cancer..
In CHRISt's love- SUSIE SMITH

susieqq62@aol.com

8:57 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Sorry for so many typo's.. I have diabetic eye disease and my vision is not so clear..

SUSIE again

8:59 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

My favorite Bible verse is Isaiah 40:31
"Those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength they will soar on wings like Eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.."

SUSIE again

9:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home