II Corinthians Twelve

2 Corinthians 12:9-10 He said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.

Saturday, March 10, 2007

New room for Dad

Hey All! Dad is in his new room now. It is Room G70-18. He is using his cell phone again and just as a reminder, his new number is (440) 821-7182. They are taking his room phone out of the room so they don't have to pay for it. Dad is really doing a lot better but he is feeling worse. I don't know how soon he will be feeling better but I hope by early this week. Thank you so much for your continued prayer. We are so thankful for friends and family like you. Don't forget to change your clocks tonight!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home