II Corinthians Twelve

2 Corinthians 12:9-10 He said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Dad's info

Good morning all. I just got off the phone with Mom. Dad wasn't in his room this morning when she tried to call. He was supposed to get another bone marrow biopsy this morning. His room number is G70-05. His phone number is (216)444-1304
This may be the last update until tonight or tomorrow. I am not sure what I will hear between now and the time when we leave to go visit Dad and the family.
Mom and Dad were told last night that Dad had to be in remission for 6 months before they can do the bone marrow transplant. That was different than what we had heard before so please be praying for clarity of thought and good information. Good decisions to be made as well.
Thank you!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home