II Corinthians Twelve

2 Corinthians 12:9-10 He said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Contact information for Dad

Hello all,
Dad is in the same room he was in before so that means his contact info is the same but just for a refresher his room number is 8412 and his phone number is (330)480-8412.
They went to the ER to be admitted and so there was a long wait. They shared a cubicle with a little boy who was strapped down on a papoose board. The doctors were working on his face where he had gotten bit by a dog. Needless to say, it was loud. Dad said he was really feeling pretty good, aside from his legs being rather weak and he was very tired. I guess he hasn't been sleeping good for a week. Mom too was tired because she hadn't gotten much sleep for the past three days.
The urge to jump in the car and go is HUGE right now but we still only have one car. This is a temporary condition as the dealership is working on our "new" van. I am hoping to have it back today or tomorrow.
If all is going well with Dad and my children are over their colds, I may make a trip out to PA or it may be a trip down to Mom and Dad's at the end of the week. Dad is pretty upset about this set back, as I am sure you can all imagine. Prayer to get thru this next phase would be much appreciated. We aren't sure yet what the next phase will be and I think that is causing a lot of the anxiety Dad is feeling.
He would still enjoy hearing from you. The e-mail is
janice.m3@juno.com or sjcphotos@juno.com. You can also still post comments on this site and I will pass them along. If you aren't sure how to do that, go to the end of a post and look for the word "comments". You will see a small pencil icon. If you click on it, a screen should come up where you can type a message.
We know God has a plan and we are trusting in Him right now. I am thankful that they caught it before it got any worse.
I will repeat my father's closing comments and say Thank you for all your prayers!

1 Comments:

Blogger Bev. Williams said...

We have a girl from our church who is 20 and has leukemia...hers has been an up and down story as well, but she did have the bone marrow transplant and is doing much better now. If that's God's plan for you, we pray that all will go well with that. Thank you so much for sharing your news and your heart with us so that we can pray better for you...Our hearts are broken for you all to have to go thru' this, but we do know (even tho' we don't always "feel" it!) that God is good and you are never out of his care or control.
Our love to you! Tom and Bev.

7:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home