II Corinthians Twelve

2 Corinthians 12:9-10 He said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.

Monday, February 05, 2007

From Heidi

Just so you know, Dad is writing me e-mails and having me post them for him. However because their computer is older and they don't have a very recent version of Juno or whatever, I can't always get the e-mails to copy correctly. They have all needed some maintenance but this last one has been giving me fits. I have given up, hence the very strange way it came out on the blog. Sorry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home