II Corinthians Twelve

2 Corinthians 12:9-10 He said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.

Monday, January 29, 2007

He's Home!!!

Yep, he is home but without some of his medication. He should be okay for about 12 hours. I don't know what will happen tomorrow but for now, Dad is home and happy! In fact, he is thrilled!!!!!!!!!! He is reading a print out of this blog. He hasn't ever seen it yet. I don't know if the person who printed it out and sent it to them also sent along the comments. We will see. They have seen them all because I sent them on by email and Mom would read them to Dad.
Please continue to pray that things will get settled quickly and ease everyone's mind. (including mine)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home