II Corinthians Twelve

2 Corinthians 12:9-10 He said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Good Afternoon

(This picture was taken in Oct. of 2002 two weeks after Kalista was born)

I talked to a Dad a little while ago. I guess he has some kind of sinus infection. Hard to believe since they have him on almost every antibiotic they have. The doctor ordered a steroid to help fight the infection. He wants me to tell you all that he has good days and bad days and in between days. Although he is doing better today then he was last night, he still isn't feeling great like he was yesterday morning.
My mother also told me that the doctor came in yesterday and told Dad not to even think about going back to work for 9 months. He will have to go back to the hospital for chemo probably several times and because it will kill his immune system, he will have to stay in the hospital every time he gets the chemo. I don't think he was too thrilled to hear this but we will do our best to make it as easy on him as possible. These Chemo treatments are called Maintenance treatments, at least that is what I have found in my reading.
I don't know how often I will be updating this site after Dad goes home but I will keep you informed as to his health and such and when he goes back in for Chemo treatments and such.
My little girl is sick with some kind of Flu I think, so now both kids are sick. Not surprising really. It is going around.
Thank you all for your continued prayers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home