II Corinthians Twelve

2 Corinthians 12:9-10 He said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.

Thursday, January 04, 2007

A Prayer Request and a picture!

Hello all. Dad has given me permission to post this picture and has asked that I add a prayer request. The next test is probably about January 12 and he would like everyone to pray that the test is clear of the cancer and that he will be able to go home. He is going stir crazy in his hospital room and getting pretty bored. This next week will be the week where he wont be feeling too good Please continue to pray for Dad to keep up his strength, his spirits, and to stay infection free. ( The picture is of Dad with his sister, Carol)

1 Comments:

Blogger Easy & Breezy said...

Well, it is said that "Bald is Beautiful..." Or you could be a smaller version of "Mr. Clean" or a younger "Kojack." It may look good on your head, but we know it is the inside that needs to be returned to normal. You are always in our thoughts. Bonnie/Roy

4:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home