II Corinthians Twelve

2 Corinthians 12:9-10 He said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.

Monday, January 01, 2007

Please Remember.......

.......No flowers Please. Dad's is not allowed flowers or plants and he is not allowed to eat fresh fruits and vegetables. His body is low on Neutrophyll which is what process bacteria and fungi and things like that which come in on fresh fruits and vegetables and plants and flowers. Balloons are okay but ONLY MYLAR. Latex balloons are not allowed in the hospital at all.
Thank you for your kind thoughts. Dad would much prefer a card and a letter about how your family is doing, a picture too.
I am talking to Mom right now and the doctor just told them that even though Dad's on Chemo, his immune system is still low and so they don't want him to have too many visitors and especially none with any sign of sickness. Even the healthy visitors must wear a mask. There are plenty of masks in the room. Also when you first go in, there is a bottle of foam hand dissinfectant that you have to wash your hands with before you touch Dad. He is feeling good and he likes getting visitor but the docotr said to keep the visitors to a minimum and the visits should be short.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home