II Corinthians Twelve

2 Corinthians 12:9-10 He said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

An Update straight from Mom

I copied and pasted this from an e-mail Mom sent me tonight. It just seemed easier!

I just talked to Daddy. He called me at 10PM (Tuesday). He is feeling much better. While I was there this evening they gave him medicine to settle his stomach and two Percocet for his headache. He went right off to sleep while I was watching Jeopardy and talking to Heidi on the phone. At 8:00 I kissed him goodnight and he woke up enough to say Bye and went back to la la land. He slept a good while and then they woke him to go take an x-ray of his lungs. They told him they want to be sure that the lungs are as clear as they sound. He sounded good and said he was hungry. The nurse showed me a fridge full of sandwiches, yogurt, jello, juice, etc yesterday and she told me he could have anything he wanted, so I told him to ask for something to eat, not to just bear it until tomorrow, because he needs to keep his strength up. He said I could take the 5 # weights up there tomorrow too. I am greatly encouraged so I thought I would let you know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home