II Corinthians Twelve

2 Corinthians 12:9-10 He said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.

Friday, December 15, 2006

Change in visiting

Dad restricted his visitation when he first got to the hospital because he was so tired but he has since started feeling better. However, having started chemo, he may very well start feeling bad again but for now, he would probably enjoy a visit from people, just try to gage how tired he is.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you , Heidi, for doing such a great job updating us.

I would be glad to help with a meal or 2. Can you let us know what some of the favorites are?

Lots of love and prayers,
Bonnie

7:12 PM  
Blogger MAC said...

Hi Heidi and family! Thanks for your note at the church. I have been wanting to come down - but we all have awlful colds. Bob and Lyn Toomey have been keeping us updated also. Hope to make it down sometime. We are praying for Steve and the family! Arch D. McCune and Vienna Baptist Church

5:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home