II Corinthians Twelve

2 Corinthians 12:9-10 He said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.

Saturday, December 16, 2006

A couple additions

Doug and I stopped at the hospital on our way down to a party and the kids WERE allowed in Papa's room and were able to hug him and spend a few minutes with him. They are healthy so the nurse said it was fine. Dad was doing really well and sounding much better. The reason for Doug to stop at the hosptial was to get a picture before Dad lost all of his hair. Dad says that he feels a little nausea but it hasn't been too bad and he hasn't thrown up at all.
I did want to mention something. Balloons. If you want to send balloons, make sure they are Mylar and not latex. They will not allow latex balloons into the hospital because of some of the severe reactions people have if they have an allergy to latex. .
We got some good pictures today of Dad and Mom and the kids so when we gets those downloaded, I will post them.
This week is going to be slow in the updates because the only thing going on will be his chemo treatments. If he is having some bad reactions or something I will let you know but don't expect updates everyday this week. We are playing the waiting game for a while.
Keep posting those comments. I pass them along. E-mails are good too.

1 Comments:

Blogger nightingail said...

Hey With out an address where dowe send cards (gift)
Kenneth T. Wilson
13664 northwood Rd.
Novelty Ohio, 44072

6:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home