II Corinthians Twelve

2 Corinthians 12:9-10 He said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Anniversary Notice


Hey Everyone, Wednesday December 27th, is Mom and Dad's 38th wedding anniversary.
I just got off the phone with Dad and he said that he wasn't feeling too good today. His cough was coming back and he was feeling feverish last night and has had the chills. He didn't say anything about feeling nauseated but it wouldn't surprise me. Okay, Mom just called me too and she says that Dad has vomited once and really isn't feeling well at all. His blood pressure is up too and Dad is worried about that but Mom is going to talk to the nurse about changing his diet to a low sodium diet because Dad isn't used to all the salt they put in their food. I am not sure why they didn't do this in the first place but hopefully Mom can get it taken care of.
Here is a picture. This is not an actual wedding picture of Mom and Dad. It is from a Vow Renewal ceremony that they took part in with a few other couples. Sadly we don't have any of their wedding pictures scanned onto our computer yet. Thanks for Praying. Mom tells me all the time that she can tell people are praying for them. The Lord is doing great things here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home