II Corinthians Twelve

2 Corinthians 12:9-10 He said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

A better day!

Good afternoon everyone. I just talked to Dad and he was having a better day today. He still doesn't feel like eating much though. Tomorrow is Mom and Dad's anniversary and we are hoping to set up a nice dinner, although Daddy wont be too interested in eating but at least they will be together and it should be nice. I don't know when the Bone Marrow biopsy will be but I hope we will hear soon. I am sorry that this is short. Danny is starting to get a cold so I am giving him Zicam in the hopes of staving it off and Kali is getting some Airborne Jr. to help her not get the cold at all. I am also taking some Airborne to help me keep from getting a cold since we are supposed to be back at Mom and Dad's this weekend with Melody and Joe and Marc and Elizabeth. It has been great to hear from you all. Please keep praying and when you get a chance, send Dad a note. He loves getting mail.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home