II Corinthians Twelve

2 Corinthians 12:9-10 He said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.

Friday, December 22, 2006

Dad Update

Hey All,
Dad's fever is back. He isn't reacting the way he did a couple days ago so the fever is taking longer to break. Some of the medicine is causing him to react oddly and go in and out. My mother has said delerious or delusional. Please pray for his body to be able to fight off the infection and the nurses and doctors will know how to take care of him. Dad has also lost his appetite. He has very bad sores in his mouth from the chemo and the Leukemia and it makes it hard to eat and he really doesn't ahve any interest in it but he knows his body needs energy. He forces the food down but he gets no enjoyment from it. We ar in for a long hard week. The doctor says it will only get worse, before it gets better.

"Trust in the Lord with ALL your heart and Lean not on your own understanding. In ALL your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path."

1 Comments:

Blogger leah klein said...

MY NAME IS LEAH KLEIN. I WORK WITH YOUR DAD. I MET YOUR MOM ON THE 21st OF DEC. I AM SO HAPPY TO READ THAT YOUR DAD IS DOING BETTER. PLEASE LET HIM KNOW THAT ALL MY PRAYERS AND THOUGHTS ARE WITH HIM. GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

12:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home