II Corinthians Twelve

2 Corinthians 12:9-10 He said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Dad

they think Dad has an infection. He has a temperature of 101 and he has chills pretty bad. One thing I forgot to tell DD to tell the family is that they are going to really cut back on visitors. Mom said that at one point all the color went out of Dad's face and he looked gray. Mom ran out to get the nurse and when she came back in Dad had put his oxygen back on and she watched the color come back into his face. She said it was very strange. Please pray!
Thanks for your prayers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home