II Corinthians Twelve

2 Corinthians 12:9-10 He said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.

Sunday, December 31, 2006

A Little More News!

(Daddy with Grandma Curtis and Aunt Carol)
Well, it has started. Dad started losing his hair this morning. Mom was going to take the clippers up tonight to shave his hair. We will get a picture soon. Danny's hair has been growing too long and hasn't been cut in a month or two so I am going to shave his hair too. We will get pictures of that too. Tonight Mom was bringing pizza and they were watching fire works. The city puts on a Big "First Night" celebration with fireworks Dad said that they were up as high as the fireworks. Dad is up on the 8th floor and the hospital is pretty high up anyway. So that is all for tonight. From Our Family to Yours, HAPPY NEW YEAR!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home