II Corinthians Twelve

2 Corinthians 12:9-10 He said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.

Saturday, January 06, 2007

A short update!

Hello to all. I just got off the phone with my parents. Dad is in quite a bit of pain and he wasn't feeling very good. Mom was up here to visit her parents this morning and then went straight to the hospital. She stopped by here to drop a few things off and pick a few things up too. It was good to see her. The kids always love to see their grandparents. Danny wanted to talk to Papa Cheese so I called and let him talk with Dad for a while. Danny's conversation skills need work but he loves to talk on the phone.
I was just at a funeral and I spent time talking with a lot of people who are sick or have sick children so I will not be going to visit Dad for a while just in case I have picked something up. No use endangering Dad for no reason. Hopefully he will be going home soon and his immune system will be back to normal, then we will go and visit. Please continue to pray!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home