II Corinthians Twelve

2 Corinthians 12:9-10 He said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.

Friday, January 05, 2007

Talked to Dad tonight.

He wanted me to tell everyone that he was feeling a bit better today. He got a much better nights sleep last night which helped a lot. He also asked me to pass along the information that he is being given more platelets and more whole blood to help boost his immune system. Tonight is the last night of Chemo and then the next test should be next Friday or Saturday. I am betting that it could be as late as a week from Monday. We are hoping not. He is still asking everyone to pray for a good test result so that he can go home soon.
Good night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home