II Corinthians Twelve

2 Corinthians 12:9-10 He said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Talked to Dad today.

(This picture was taken in 2000)


Well, I talked to Dad today and he is doing very well. He refused his Vicodin because his shoulders weren't bothering him and he doesn't want to take that stuff when he doesn't need it. He was very upbeat and said he was getting his appetite back too. Things still don't taste the way they should but that should come back too.
Daniel came down with a cold this week so I will not be going to visit Dad this week either. Please continue to pray for Dad and Mom. The walls in Dad's room were absolutely covered in cards. They had them in groups of Christmas cards, Anniversary cards and Get Well cards. The Christmas and Anniversary cards have been taken down so the walls are a little more bare. Thank you all so much for your continued prayer for Mom and Dad

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home