II Corinthians Twelve

2 Corinthians 12:9-10 He said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.

Monday, January 15, 2007

I'm sorry...

I forgot to let you all know that Dad has two weeks worth of booster shots, which started on Friday night, until he can go home. Mom says even after he gets home, visitors will be restricted for a while. Dad does enjoy getting visitor's and I expect, as he starts to feel better, he will want more but the doctor told us that he is at his most vulnerable right now. No white blood cells to fight infection. If you are healthy and want to see Dad, call and ask him, or mom. If you have had any contact with people who are sick, you will want to be careful too. I had best get to bed. It is late here. Lot's of snow on the way so maybe no school. Poor Daniel, missed most of last week and no school today. Of course, we will have a snow day tomorrow.
Good night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home