II Corinthians Twelve

2 Corinthians 12:9-10 He said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.

Thursday, January 11, 2007

An e-mail from Mom


Hi Everyone!Dad (Steve ) is not doing well at all today. He has been sleeping a lotand he is very depressed. He told me that all this is starting to get tohim. I was there for two hours and then he wanted me to come home and domy 2 lessons and get the mail. I am heading back up there right now andwill probably stay until he sends me home. I promised him an Arby'sjamocha shake and a junior roast beef but when I got there he hadforgotten and ate his lunch (2 bites) and that made him upset. I savedthe fast food in the fridge so if I get there quickly maybe he will eatthat for supper. Thought I would keep you all up to the minute on what is happening. The bone marrow test is scheduled for some time tomorrow,I believe. Gotta run.
Jan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home