II Corinthians Twelve

2 Corinthians 12:9-10 He said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.

Friday, January 12, 2007

Pray today!


(This is a picture of Dad with Melody!)


Today is the day of the next Bone Marrow Biopsy. Please pray for the best results! Dad needs to get out of the hospital for a while. He is going stir crazy and it is starting to get him down. I am heading down there this morning and I don't know if I will be back tonight or tomorrow morning but I will make sure Doug posts something tonight. It will not be the results but we will get those up as soon as we hear them!
Hope you all have a great day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home