II Corinthians Twelve

2 Corinthians 12:9-10 He said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.

Friday, January 12, 2007

The Results Are In

The Dr. called just a short while ago, and gave Dad the results of the biopsy over the phone. According to the Doctor, the cancer cells are GONE! It was a clear biopsy. We know that the ordeal is not over, but for now at least, things are really looking up. The hospital will begin giving Dad booster shots tonight in order to restore his immune system. There is still no word on when he can come home, but it should not be long.

Thank you all so much for your prayers and support. With God, all things are possible, and to Him goes all the credit. Please continue to pray that the cancer will stay in remission and that Dad will begin to feel like himself once again.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

PRAISE THE LORD!!

So glad to hear the good news. Have been thinbking about it and praying most of the day.
Bonnie G

2:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home