II Corinthians Twelve

2 Corinthians 12:9-10 He said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.

Monday, January 29, 2007

Total Frustration!

(Dad with Kalista)
Well, I just got off the phone with Mom. She said that the social worker was in this morning. When Mom asked about the status of their Medicaid, she said that they were working on it but that since Dad was on an antibiotic, he needed to be released to a facility. Not at all what they were expecting to hear and they aren't sure why someone didn't mention this before the day he was supposed to go home! So now they are waiting. They aren't even sure what they are waiting for! Please pray for patience for them, for answers from the Medicaid people and for answers from the doctors and social workers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home