II Corinthians Twelve

2 Corinthians 12:9-10 He said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Slight correction

Well, I talked to my Dad a little more about the procedure being done today and he told me that they are not going to put in another Hickman catheter. Instead they are going to put in an arm pick which will go into his arm around where they would put in a an IV but it will go all the way up his arm and into some major vein or artery. Actually the same one that the Hickman had been in. They are going to analyze the tip of the Hickman to check on the infection.
As long as Dad does well with the procedure and his white cell count continues to increase he should be home by Saturday. That is what dad would like you to pray for. He also told me that he will be writing an e-mail as soon as possible from home that he will send to me and have me post. I expect that I will get these often from him so he can keep you updated on how he is feeling and doing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home