II Corinthians Twelve

2 Corinthians 12:9-10 He said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.

Monday, January 22, 2007

Just a little something


Daddy hasn't been feeling to good the last few days. We were worried that he might have some kind of infection but they are pretty sure it is just the booster shots that are making him feel so bad. His Chest X-Ray came back clear. We are hoping he will be home this weekend. He is hoping too but I don't think there are any guarantees. Please continue to pray.


(First Family picture with Heidi in it. Ed (Eric) was just over a year old, Melody was not quite 5 and Marcus was probably just 3. Heidi was most likely not even a month old yet, but I don't know for sure)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home