II Corinthians Twelve

2 Corinthians 12:9-10 He said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Blog notes 2/20/07

Dear Family and Friends,
Well, the answer came much quicker than we thought. There was a
message waiting for us at home from the oncologist's office informing us that
the counts were so low that he wants me back in the hospital immediately.
Certainly not the message we wanted to hear.
Actually the tests went quickly. The bone marrow test and the CT-scan
were both in the same room on the same machine. We were late with the
first one but when I asked the tech what time it was AFTER the second
one we were actually ahead of time.
We have no idea what this all means. I have a suspicion that the bone
marrow transplant is inevitable, but we have no insurance for it at
present. We have to be on medicaid, and even though we applied quite
awhile ago, they said it would take months to be enrolled.
I really do not know what to tell you at this time. You know that I
asked you to pray that the Lord will give me grace to get through this
time. I would also ask for prayer for Janice as this will be difficult
for her. Our lives are in His hands.
For the next few days(weeks?) Heidi will be doing the blog since I have
no access to a computer in the hospital.
We will need your prayers more than ever now.
In His care,
Steve and Janice

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home