II Corinthians Twelve

2 Corinthians 12:9-10 He said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Blog Notes 2/15/07

Dear Family and Friends,
Well, we managed to get to and from the doctors office without incident
this morning. Some of our streets are still slippery in spots, but not
near as bad as some made it out to be. I'm going to sound like an old
fogy(sp?) but when I was a kid, living in Geauga county, it seems to me
that we had several snow storms that dumped upwards of 8-10" of snow
each year. The people doing the roads DID them, with little or no salt, and
we were just fine. I know its been a little colder than normal,
but....anyway, thats my thought for the day.
The doctor was encouraging about the hemoglobin count saying that the
count will take awhile to come up since they(hospital people) took so
much out of me. I am still a little nervous about the bone marrow test.
That will be the one to tell the truth about whether or not I am back
to normal. I also have those three chemo treatments to get through, so I
would appreciate your prayers in that regard.
Since I have been driving, and since I am allowed a bit more freedom,
Janice and I are going to take a short trip to see her Mom and Dad. We
should be gone about four hours and will probably do lunch in the car
either going or coming.
One more time I will say thank you for your prayers and cards. Knowing
that you care does mean so much!
In His care,
Steve and Jan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home