II Corinthians Twelve

2 Corinthians 12:9-10 He said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Blog notes

Dear Family and Friends,

This note shouldn't be too long since there was not much going on today. I finished the last of my antibiotics this morning. Hopefully I can stay healthy until my next chemo treatment. I spent most of my day at my desk doing some work on IIPet.1 and IICor.5. It was interesting and the time went fairly well. I have also started a book which critiques a book on Evolution. I just wanted to see how my analysis measured up. Janice and I went to the bank and the store this afternoon. It is always good to get out, but I reminded Janice that when I am in the car I am strapped in which is even more confining than the house. So, I play mind games. We are having the cold weather like a lot of you, and we are very thankful that so far we haven't had any serious problems. I have a water pipe that comes in through a room that is without heat in the basement. I have always been concerned that it would freeze. So, we are leaving one door open to that particular room, and the door into the rest of the basement closed. So far so good. We have heard of several places which have not done so well. Please know that your prayers and cards are very much appreciated. We both look forward to seeing you all sometime this summer.

In His care,

Steve and Janice

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home