II Corinthians Twelve

2 Corinthians 12:9-10 He said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Blog Notes 2/16/07

Dear Family and Friends,
Well, the activity part of our day is over. I said the other day that wewould travel to see Mom and Dad Maynard(Janice's parents) today. And wedid. Actually we began by going by the eyeglass place to pick out a pair ofglasses.they only had one choice with the kind of ear piece and nose piece that Ilike. Not much different from what I have. Then to the fabric store to get some fabric for a project Janice wasasked to do. Next was the UPS outlet to mail a package. For technicalreasons they could not help us, and said that FED-EX couldn't either. So,off we went to USPS and a long wait. Then lunch at Subway(we ate in thecar), and finally the trip to Geauga county. We stayed at Mom and Dad'sabout 30 minutes. On our way home we stopped at a friends house(whowasn't home) and then home after another stop at Giant Eagle. While I wasat Mom and Dad's I stood most of the time and kept my contamination maskon. They wanted me to sit but I explained that I had been sitting foralmost 4 hours in the car and would like a change. Janice and I were bothglad to be home. It was a good outing for me, even though I did a lot ofsitting. I should be ready for sleeping tonight. I have had troubledropping off at the beginning. Once I have gotten to sleep I'm OK. Today is the first day I have not felt better than the day before. I hopeit is just the sleep thing. I'll ask you to continue praying that the bone marrow test goes well onTuesday. Thanks for all the cards and prayers.
In His care,
Steve and Jan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home