II Corinthians Twelve

2 Corinthians 12:9-10 He said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.

Sunday, February 18, 2007

Reminder from Heidi

I just wanted to re-post Dad's e-mail address. I don't remember when I posted it the first time but I am sure it was back in December. Here it is. SJCphotos@juno.com Mom's is janice.m3@juno.com Please feel free to drop them a note. Dad enjoys hearing from people. Especially since he can't really see anyone right now. I know Dad thanks you for your notes and cards, but I want to thank you too. It means the world to him and to us too to know so many people care.
Stay warm!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home