II Corinthians Twelve

2 Corinthians 12:9-10 He said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.

Friday, February 23, 2007

Here it is so far

Okay,
So, Dad made the decision to go ahead with the chemo and to try for the transplant. He went to the St. Elizabeth's ER to be admitted and start Chemo. His oncologist was no where to be found. they sent Dad home. His family doctor told him that if he was going to do this, to get to Cleveland Clinic ASAP! They are on their way NOW!!! This changes many plans for the weekend. We don't know much more then that right now. I will be updating as much ,and as soon as, we know things!
Please be praying. Just starting the chemo doesn't mean certain success. The chemo might not get his cancer into remission or they might still have trouble finding a marrow match. There are so many things that play into this. Prayer for God's will is so important right now. Trust me when I say that if we need anything, we will ask. We know where everyone is and the many things available to us.
I need to get going. Please write here on the blog or emails directly to me. dandhchandler@sbcglobal.net Thank you so much for your love and care and prayers and support!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home