II Corinthians Twelve

2 Corinthians 12:9-10 He said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

He is doing a little better

I talked to Dad about an hour ago. He was eating his lunch. He had a good night sleep thanks to a sleep aid from the nurse. He was still tired though and he was going to take a nap after lunch. Mom was there with him and he had already had a visit from one of the pastors in their church.
I guess the heart Dr. was in very early this morning. Mom was there by 7:15 and he had already come and gone. He thinks that Dad might be in just to get some more blood. They may keep him in order to do the Chemo that was coming up but it will probably be late afternoon before we hear anything from the oncologist. I will let you know when I hear anything. They are still waiting to hear whether they qualify for Medicaid so a good prayer request is that the process will be speeded up on their behalf.
That's all for now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home