II Corinthians Twelve

2 Corinthians 12:9-10 He said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Some new information

Well, I am sure that the last post from Dad was a shock to all of you. You can imagine how we as a family are feeling. It is hard but we know that he is saved and we will see him again when we get to heaven.

There has been a small development that you can all pray about. We have a friend who is a doctor in Kansas who is in, if not this same field, then something closely related. She wrote some e-mail and called Mom and Dad today giving us some information and her opinions about the things the doctor told Daddy about his chances with the option of the bone marrow biopsy. She made some phone calls and inquiries and passed on information to us about the Medical teaching Hospital in Cleveland. She gave us a name and number of a specific doctor. After talking to Dad about it, they decided to make the phone calls to get the ball rolling on this option -- the option being, going into the hospital for a bone marrow transplant. We still need some answers before Dad makes the final decision. I tell you this not necessarily to give you hope, although I am sure it will do that, but to give you information so you can pray more accurately.

Dad was feeling really good yesterday but this morning he woke up feeling pretty bad. Since then he has received a hospital bed and an Oxygen machine that he has had on for the past few hours. We can see a difference already and Dad has admitted that he does feel a little better.

The whole family will be at Mom and Dad's this weekend so a blog update probably won’t happen until later in the week.

Thank you for your continuous prayers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home