II Corinthians Twelve

2 Corinthians 12:9-10 He said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.

Friday, February 23, 2007

Not much to say

It is 10:30 and Dad was still in the ER and the Drs. were still doing tests. Because Dad wasn't showing many symptoms it sounded as if they might try and send him home. I know, I know! He has leukemia and he needs treatment so I am not sure how they are going to handle that.
When I get a call that tells me what is going on, I will post it on the blog. It may not be until tomorrow morning though. I am so sorry for the lack of information. Please continue to pray. Things need to go smoothly and quickly!!!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger chumly said...

Keep the up the blog. It will help you and your dad.

7:36 PM  
Blogger heidichandler said...

Chumly,
who are you?

9:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home