II Corinthians Twelve

2 Corinthians 12:9-10 He said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Still nothing much to report

Good morning. I talked to Mom just after I posted the last update last night. It was 11:30 when she called. The first thing they were told when they were taken to an ER room was that their phone would cost them $3 a day and it would be charged to their home phone number. Not how are you feeling or anything like that. Mom got a kick out of that. Anyway, she was able to use her calling card to call me because she was afraid I hadn't heard from anyone else. Silly Momma. She should have known that I wont be ignored or forgotten. If I don't hear from people, then people hear from me.
They were waiting for a room to open up when she called. Actually, they were told that a room was available but it was taking forever for them to come and get Dad and take him to it. They were hungry since they hadn't eaten since lunch but were told that the food up stairs was better then the food int he ER so they should wait.
All the kids are in Ohio now. Ed and and his family were sleeping at Mom and Dad last night and then heading up. Marc and his family were going to stay with Meloday and her family in the hotel room they had gotten. Mom, if she ever left the hospital was going to stay with Aunt Carol and Uncle Roger at the same hotel where Melody and Marc were staying.
I kept the phone by me all night in case they called but since no one did call, I expect to hear soon. If I don't, then I will start calling people.
You can be sure that I will post info as soon as I hear it!
Thanks for praying!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home