II Corinthians Twelve

2 Corinthians 12:9-10 He said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Here is the Latest

I should have written yesterday. Dad is doing much better today though. His legs got pretty swollen fomr the meds. He was also very confused and had trouble speaking clearly. When we were talking on the phone, I would worry about him falling asleep while he was still holding the phone. Mom told me that although his knees and ankles are still swollen, he is doing better. He was up for a walk today. The Infection Dr. came by and Mom also talked to the Cancer Dr. At the Cleveland Clinic, the Oncologists take turns being in charge. I believe it is a monthly rotation. Not easy for Dad since that means he has to learn a new face and name but I guess we will have to deal with that. He is done with this round of chemo tomorrow, I think. Maybe it was tonight. Mom was hoping he would still be feeling okay tomorrow. Aunt Carol is coming in tomorrow and Mom is hoping to go back to Lowellville to get some extra work done. Melody is supposed to be coming in at the end of the week too. I probably wont be able to go back up until nest week. Doug is hoping to get up to visit him soon but that will probably be the end of the week as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home