II Corinthians Twelve

2 Corinthians 12:9-10 He said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.

Monday, February 26, 2007

Just numbers

These numbers are an answer to Dad's prayers.
This is why his doctor wanted him in the Clinic ASAP on Friday.
White Blood Cell count
Tuesday - 127,000
Wednesday 0ver 200,000
Cleveland Clinic Friday – 240,000
Gave him chemo pills Friday night. Sat. night liquid chemo started
Sunday afternoon 74,000
Today 13,000
Should be between 9,000 and 11,000
I should have more to say but right now I can't think of much. He is feeling pretty good right now, which is normal. It is after the chemo when he will start feeling bad. I want to see him tomorrow before he starts feeling bad.
I will try and keep people updated as much as I can.
Dad and Mom had a surprise visitor from Matt Varnum, or should I say PASTOR Matt Varnum today. He drove down from Michigan to see them and it made Dad's day. Dad loves seeing people and Matt was kind enough to make the effort even though he knew he wouldn't be able to stay for too long. Matt and the whole Varnum family, I can't tell you what it meant to my parents to see Matt coming walking in to see Dad. I don't think they realize how much they mean to people and when those said people show them how much they care, they are totally overwhelmed.
I am going to stop now before I walk myself down the road that leads to tears. Hope you all have a good night!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So glad to haer that you are responding well to trreatments. Will pray that it brings you in to remission and satys there so the marrow transplant becomes a reality. Hang in there. Keep trusting the Lord , He has a plan and a purpose for everything.

Bonnie Geohring

5:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home